Here’s a way to enjoy some wine, socialize with others and learn a little something.
It’s the new, free “Chat with the Winemakers” series, being offered at 5 p.m. every Thursday on Instagram by Wine by the Bay, a retail wine store in downtown Miami.
Stefano Campanini, a Vinitaly-certified Italian Wine Ambassador, will host an Instagram Live chat with a wine industry guest each week. The first Instagram Live will be at 5 p.m. April 2 with featured guest Silvia Vannucci, owner of Piaggia Carmignano in the province of Prato, west of Florence.
“In light of Miami’s shelter in place order, we continue to offer wine delivery service and have replaced onsite events with virtual ones,” Campanini said in a statement. “I felt that by having informal conversations with winemaking friends abroad, we could continue to share our passion for wine, but still feel connected to the world and learn something new.”
Wine by the Bay, at 6942 NE Fourth Ave., specializes in educational tastings and cellar management. For information about future virtual events, call 305-455-9791, visit winebtb.com or follow on social media @WinebytheBay.
OTHER MIAMI ON THE CHEAP STORIES:
- Where to order wine, beer online
- Free restaurant delivery, discounts
- Order groceries and household products online for pickup or delivery
More Food Resources:
- Fair Food Drive-Thru: The Fourth of July weekend edition
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami UPDATED
- Miami Spice: Sample gourmet fare at a discount
- Mango Days of Summer kick off at Fairchild
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Free ice cream at new Morelia Gourmet Paletas in Aventura
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical extended through summer