Here’s a way to enjoy some wine, socialize with others and learn a little something.
It’s the new, free “Chat with the Winemakers” series, being offered at 5 p.m. every Thursday on Instagram by Wine by the Bay, a retail wine store in downtown Miami.
Stefano Campanini, a Vinitaly-certified Italian Wine Ambassador, will host an Instagram Live chat with a wine industry guest each week. The first Instagram Live will be at 5 p.m. April 2 with featured guest Silvia Vannucci, owner of Piaggia Carmignano in the province of Prato, west of Florence.
“In light of Miami’s shelter in place order, we continue to offer wine delivery service and have replaced onsite events with virtual ones,” Campanini said in a statement. “I felt that by having informal conversations with winemaking friends abroad, we could continue to share our passion for wine, but still feel connected to the world and learn something new.”
Wine by the Bay, at 6942 NE Fourth Ave., specializes in educational tastings and cellar management. For information about future virtual events, call 305-455-9791, visit winebtb.com or follow on social media @WinebytheBay.
OTHER MIAMI ON THE CHEAP STORIES:
- Where to order wine, beer online
- Free restaurant delivery, discounts
- Order groceries and household products online for pickup or delivery
More Food Resources:
- Sonic Drive-In: Get corn dogs for 50 cents each
- Firehouse Subs: Donate bottled water & get free sub
- Best Happy Hour deals around Miami
- Free movie ticket to see Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise,’ courtesy of Applebee’s
- Farmers markets throughout Miami
- Panera Bread: How to get discounted gift cards
- Miami Spice: Get ready for discounted gourmet fare at Miami restaurants
- Burger King offers Buy-One-Get-One for $1 special
- Arby’s offers family-friendly deal with Kids Meal for just $1
- National Ice Cream Month deals & freebies in Miami – UPDATED!