It’s not just supermarkets and restaurants offering curbside pickup. Now some of our favorite local haunts are adopting this vital service.
The latest is Technique Records, an independently owned Miami record store that has used, rare and imported records, tapes, books and more. It specializes in buying, selling and trading.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
While it has continued to do business for the past three months through mail order, it started allowing curbside pickup on May 18.
The store announced on its Facebook page: “Place your orders and we’ll meet you outside; rain or shine!”
Be aware – it also added this disclaimer: “No mask = No service.” So you must be wearing a face covering to pick up your items.
How it works:
- Place your order by browsing the website, calling the store at 786-717-6622, or sending a direct message on Facebook.
- Pick up your order from noon to 5 p.m. seven days a week at the store, 880 NE 79th St., Miami.
Useful Resources in Miami
- Miami’s best thrift stores for bargain hunters – updated
- Hallmark: Get free greeting card every month
- Financial assistance to Miami-Dade residents through local program
- Miami Spa Months: Pamper yourself with great deals – New spas added!
- Back-to-School: Events & freebies in Miami
- Pollo Tropical: Free meals for kids, plus new app and curbside pick-up
- Back-to-School: Freebies, deals & more to honor teachers
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break: New location added
- Free food help for seniors in South Florida
- Free food distributions in South Florida