Miami Swim Week is fast approaching, July 7-July 12, 2021, and although the “frow” (or front row) seats are the most coveted at any fashion show, those can be hard to come by. Don’t fret, budding fashionistas, there are still ways to attend fashion shows and events on the cheap or completely free without having to know someone on the inside.
Below we’ve rounded up some top events and shows that are great for networking or just enjoying with your girlfriends for a true “Sex and the City” moment!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Miami Swim Week 2021 Splash Lounge
- 2-5 p.m. July 8-9
- SLS Hotel Miami Beach, 1701 Collins, Ave.
This popup event is a great opportunity for networking with industry professionals and designers or just to celebrate. It will feature emerging designer brands in swim, resort, beauty and accessories. For more information, click here.
Saturday Market Swim Week Edition
- 1-5 p.m. July 10
- Lincoln Eatery, 723 N. Lincoln Lane
Nothing is better than when shopping and food come together to make the perfect event. Spend an afternoon of shopping, with more than 15 vendors and 11 eateries to choose from, while vibing out to great music. For more information, click here.
Swim Week Sweat with StayFit 305
- 10:30 a.m. July 11
- Eden Roc Miami Beach, 4525 Collins Ave.
Burn off some of those summer calories with a Swim Week Sweat. Instructors Kata Bilanchone and Natali Melani will be leading poolside Vinyasa sessions during three Sundays, for all levels. It’s recommended that you bring a yoga mat, sweat towel, water bottle, and, most importantly, a swimsuit. Once your workout is complete, you’re invited to spend the day poolside at Eden Roc Miami Beach, with complimentary water and a live DJ. For more information, click here.
Planet Fashion TV presents Miami Swim Week Shows
- 8-10:30 p.m. July 9
- The Plymouth South Beach hotel, 336b 21st St.
Planet Fashion will present fashion shows from emerging and sustainable swimwear designers, as well as some focusing on menswear and luxury brands, in a diverse evening spotlighting 2022 swim and resort wear collections. An afterparty at the Boulon Hotel next door will follow from 10:30 p.m to 2 a.m. The $25 admission will grant access to all six shows on the night of July 6. For more information, click here.
Carvana x Anatomy Introduce a Special Yoga Experience
- 10 a.m. July 10
- 1 Hotel South Beach, 2341 Collins Ave.
This one-hour Dynamic Flow yoga session will take place in the lawn area adjacent to the Anatomy fitness studio. It is a joint event by PARAISO, Anatomy and the Caravana clothing store. If you participate in this outdoor yoga session, you get 30 percent off a one-time purchase from CARAVANA’s Portal, at 1 Beach Club. For more information, click here.
Do you know of another good free or cheap event or fashion show taking place during Miami Swim Week? Email us the details at email@example.com.
- Free outdoor summer Tai Chi, drum circles, pet fun, and family day at the Norton
- Things to do on a rainy day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Olympia Arts Miami is Taking Arts to the Streets!
- Shakespeare Festival offers free outdoor plays
- Celebrate Family with the Fantasy Theatre Factory
- Free Kid’s Film Festival in Fort Lauderdale
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free concerts at oceanside park
- Free entry for ‘Islands’ food & music festival
- Fourth on Flagler in West Palm offers fireworks & fun