Miami Seaquarium is offering free visits for all of 2021! What’s the catch?
You must purchase a one-day admission.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
That’s right, through March 26, the marine-themed attraction is presenting patrons with the opportunity to get a special pass that grants them free entry for the rest of the year for the price of a one-day admission. That’s quite a lot of savings! Click here to make your purchase.
General Admission (Age 10+): $49.99
General Admission (Age 3-9): $39.99
The price of admission includes access to shows, exhibits and other presentations.
Here are the basic pass restrictions:
- The pass is not valid during special events such as BunnyPalooza & Happy Hauntings.
- The pass expires on Dec. 31, 2021.
- All passes are nontransferable.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
Other Miami Seaquarium discounts
GENERAL ADMISSION ON WEEKDAYS
- Get 10 percent off on weekdays only: That means a regularly priced $49.99 ticket will cost $44.99 per adult.
- This special offer is available Mondays through Fridays and online only.
- Click here to make purchase.
- Visitors age 55 and older get $3 off general park admission.
- If you’re a AAA member, enjoy 10 percent off general park admission for up to five guests.
- Active U.S. military receive 50 percent off admission. Photo identification is required and must be presented at the ticket counter. Discount applies to accompanying family, up to four guests.
Check out other types of passes and prices by clicking here.
Safety measures & guidelines
Miami Seaquarium reopened on Nov. 6, 2020, and has been welcoming back visitors with safety measures in place.
According to the website: “The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. In these unprecedented times, we have implemented enhanced health and safety measures to help protect everyone. But we can’t do it alone. We are counting on everyone’s efforts to do their part by cooperating with these new measures that are designed to keep every person visiting and/or working at Miami Seaquarium healthy and safe.”
As part of safety requirements, patrons MUST:
- Wear face coverings per CDC guidelines.
- Submit to temperature check at arrival; any person with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Wash hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain appropriate (6 feet) distance from others not in your travel party.
Additionally, the theme park has put in place other safety measures, including:
- Providing sanitizer stations throughout the park.
- Limiting the number of guests to facilitate social distancing.
- Performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces and rides.
For more on safety guidelines, click here. If you have questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.