Chefs from some of Miami’s best restaurants will share their skills and their cuisine at the Miami New Times Iron Fork on Oct. 3 at the Hyatt Regency & James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami.
At the 2019 event, an Iron Chef–style cooking competition will pit Cesar Zapata pf Phuc Yea against Aaron Arditti of The Brick: American Kitchen and Bar. Attendees can sample food from more than 50 restaurants.
The regular price for general admission tickets to the event is $40 in advance plus a $6.78 service fee, a total of $46.78. VIP tickets are $70, plus $9.71 in service fees, for a total of $79.71.
Tickets are the door, if they are available, will be $50 for general admission and $80 for VIP tickets.
Iron Fork Ticket Deals
We’ve found two ways to get cheaper tickets:
- Groupon is offering general admission tickets for $25 and VIP tickets for $50, with no additional fees. Get Groupon deals to Iron Fork here.
- New Times is offering a four-ticket Foodie Four Pack for $100 plus $19.24 service fees, for a total of $119.24 for four general admission tickets or a total of $246.76 for four VIP tickets. See that offer and regular-price tickets here.
If you’re looking for ways to save money on dining out, check out these Miami restaurant deals:
- Find Miami dining deals from Travelzoo.
- Find Miami dining deals from Groupon.
- Find Miami dining deals from Living Social.
- Find Miami dining deals from Restaurant.com.