Grab a friend and head to McDonald’s for a “great deal of value.” Smart shoppers in South Florida love a buy-one-get-one special because it always means big savings.
And the fast-food chain is bringing back its popular buy-one-get-one for $1 deal at participating locations — through Oct. 2.
The buy-one-get-one lineup includes the following menu items:
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese
- Big Mac
- Chicken McNuggets (10-piece)
Mix or match any two items. Pay the regular menu price for one and get the second (of equal or lesser value) for just a dollar more.
The cost of one menu items is around $5, so the savings definitely add up.
At only a buck for the second item, bargain hunters would be foolish to pass on the savings — eat both items (if you’re really hungry!), share the second item with a friend or save it for a midnight snack.
The offer is available in-restaurant and via the McDonald’s app.
Love the Golden Arches? Get the best McDonald’s deals with our insider tips.
More food deals:
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
- Subway offers discount on new soups on weekends in October
- Flavors of Tamarac restaurant promotion includes prizes and other perks
- Free and cheap perks on National Coffee Day 2022
- Denny’s offers new All Day Diner Deals value menu with 10 entrées
- Bite into big savings with Sonic Drive-In’s 2 for $5 value menu
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value menu
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Domino’s slices 20% off regular menu prices on all items online
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books with free Jr. Frosty coupons for just $1
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.