Enjoy big savings at McDonald’s, thanks to the chain’s popular twofer special.
Frugal diners can feast on four of the chain’s most popular menu items without breaking their budget.
Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Chicken McNuggets (10-ct.)
You must purchase two items to get the savings. Otherwise, pay regular price for just one.
Most of the menu items cost around $5 individually, so the savings are significant. With the twofer special, budget-conscious customers are getting the second menu item for just an extra buck.
Plus, you don’t have to order two of the same items for the discounted price. Mix-and-match any two to create your own perfect pairing.
You could enjoy both items (if you’re really hungry) or share the second item with a friend. However, you can also save the extra item for another meal or snack later in the day — so it’s wise to not pass on the savings.
Love the Golden Arches? Get the best McDonald’s deals with insider tips from our parent site, Living On The Cheap.
This article originally appeared on Living On The Cheap and is used here with permission.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- McDonald’s: How to get free fries every Friday!
- Panda Express: Get your special red envelope with good fortune – and 2 coupons! – inside
- Arby’s: Try new sandwich & get free vanilla shake
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!
- Dunkin’: Savor a Winter Blend Coffee for $2