Smart shoppers always love a Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) sale because it means big savings.
So here’s an exclusive deal from McDonald’s, which has brought back its popular BOGO-for-$1 deal at participating locations throughout Miami — for a limited time.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The BOGO lineup includes the choice of any two of the following menu items:
Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Chicken McNuggets (10-piece)
Mix or match any two, pay the regular menu price for one, and get the second (of equal or lesser value) for just a dollar more. (The cost of one of the menu items is around $5.)
At only a buck for the second item, famished frugal shoppers would be foolish to pass on the savings — eat both items (just skip the fries!), share the second sandwich with a friend, or save it for a midnight snack.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Domino’s slices 49% off pizza prices
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Dunkin’ serves new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- Krispy Kreme: Free ‘Graduate Dozen’ for high school & college seniors
- Papa John’s: 50% off when Inter Miami wins or ties
- McDonald’s: Buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites
- Subway: BOGO 50%-off promo code for sub savings
- Carvel’s sweet deal: Buy 1 sundae, get 1 free
- Wendy’s: Enjoy deals & coupons
- Arby’s offers 2 for $6 Everyday Value menu