If we have to wear a mask, we might as well have some fun with it, right?
There are Miami-themed masks available for purchase that glitter with color, convey a message, or represent a team or hotspot or favorite TV show. So many options out there!
We’ve compiled a list of masks for fans of Miami sports, Miami hotspots and other assorted Miami symbols such as flamingos, flowers and fruit. Prices run the gamut, ranging from about $5 to $20 each.
But, first, some disclaimers: Most of the websites say their masks are for public use only and not intended for use in medical settings or to prevent transmission of disease. These are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks). We’ve listed official team pages, for example, and also websites such as Amazon, Redbubble and individual retailers. It is up to you to do research and decide if a mask meets your safety needs and specifications.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Miami-themed (or South Florida) masks
For the sports fan: No matter what your sport or team, there’s probably a mask out there for you!
- Miami Heat
- Miami Dolphins
- Miami Marlins
- Inter Miami (Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami)
- University of Miami Hurricanes
Familiar places: Represent your city of residence in style, or reminisce about all the hotspots you’ve visited with these picks.
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- Art Deco
- Miami Beach
- Calle Ocho
- Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, North Miami and more
- Miami maps (you can request your city!)
- Publix Super Markets
Only In Dade (this popular social media account showcases Miami through user-submitted videos and memes)
Tropical/Caribbean themes: Nothing like a palm tree or a flamingo to put you in a Florida mood. There’s even a face covering for the cafecito-lover in all of us!
- Palm trees, sea turtles and more
- Flowers, flamingos and more
- Fruit, plants and glitter
- Miami love, vibes, vintage
- Calle Ocho cafecito
TV shows: Were any of these your favorite show when you were growing up? They certainly showed different aspects of life in Miami!
Music lovers: Check out this symphony of Miami sounds and personalities.
More useful resources
- Best Miami places to find free WiFi
- Who’s hiring: Find job openings in Miami – UPDATED
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade – UPDATED
- New ways to promote business and events (or find them)
- Can’t make it to library? Check out a Bookmobile or Technobus near you!
- Target deal: Trade in your used car seat for a 20% discount card
- What’s open/closed in Miami? Check here!
- Free lamination of COVID cards available, if you so choose …
- Get a free book every month for your kids
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page