It’s baseball season, and there are a bunch of Miami Marlins deals to help you see more Major League Baseball games while spending less money. These are some of the 2018 season deals:
- Salute and Serve Mondays: Active-duty and retired military personnel, veterans, first responders and military civilians, plus family members, get 2 free tickets for Monday games.
- Wellmax Senior Thursdays: Fans 65 and older receive a complimentary ticket. Must show valid ID at the Marlins Park East Ticket Office on Orange Bowl Way starting two hours before the first pitch.
- Modelo Burger and Beer Fridays: For $30, fans who are 21 years or older get a lower level ticket, specialty burger and craft beer.
- All You Can Eat Saturdays: For $30, you get a game ticket and unlimited Nathan’s hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, nachos, Pepsi soft drinks and Aquafina water. This offer is valid for Saturday home games during the months of April, May and September only.
- Aquafina Family Four Pack: Four admissions, four hot dogs and four Pepsi soft drinks or Aquafina waters at designated Sunday afternoon games. Games start at $84. Sunday games feature kid-friendly pregame entertainment, live music, games, giveaways and more.
The Miami Marlins play baseball at Marlins Park in Little Havana.