If you have a Starbucks lover on your gift list, consider giving them the gift of complimentary coffee for one month.
As part of its holiday collection, the ubiquitous coffee shop is offering a limited-edition Refill Tumbler that comes will a special benefit in January 2023.
The tumbler is a gift that keeps giving. Every day in January, enjoy a FREE Grande brewed coffee or tea (hot or iced), when you bring the limited-edition Refill Tumbler into a participating Starbucks location.
The cost is $64.95. However, if you use the tumbler every day for the full 31 days, the savings definitely add up.
Limit one brewed coffee or tea per day — from Jan. 1 to 31, 2023. If you miss the refill one day, you cannot make it up — use it or lose it each day. The refill excludes Starbucks Reserve coffee, Starbucks Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew. Customizations are extra.
Remember, the offer does not apply to any tumbler — just the limited-edition Refill Tumbler. If you’re unsure of the tumbler or can’t find it, ask a friendly barista for assistance.
More food deals:
- Azucar grand opening will have free ice cream in Pinecrest
- Burger King offers 12 daily holiday deals with Perks Wonderland
- ‘Name of the Day’ gets free sub at Firehouse Subs
- McDonald’s SZN of Sharing offers daily deals and McDonald’s for Life giveaway
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box offers big holiday value with pizza, breadsticks and dessert
- Limited-edition Starbucks tumbler gets free coffee or tea every day in January
- Wendy’s: $2 Frosty Key Tag gets free Frosty Jr. throughout 2023
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value Menu
- Pizza Hut offers 3-topping pizza for $10.99
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.