If you’re a fan of Argentinean food – or want to try it! – there’s a restaurant in North Miami Beach with a special offer.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo (translation: Grandfather’s Pastries), at 1699 NE 163rd St., is giving customers 10 percent off their first online order.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The term “medialunas” literally means half-crescents, referring to the crescent-shaped flaky pastries. But the menu has much more, including sandwiches, pizza, empanadas, “milanesas” (breaded steak or chicken) and desserts such as tiramisu, flan and dulce de leche delicacies.
All you need to do for the discount is add the promo code WELCOME at checkout. Order online by clicking here. The eatery offers delivery (within a certain radius) and pickup options.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo pays homage to the founder’s maternal grandfather – with his face adorning the logo – and has more than 150 locations worldwide.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Baskin-Robbins offers sweet savings on the 31st of the month
- National Frozen Yogurt Day deals 2023
- Sonic Drive-In: Enjoy 50% off cheeseburgers every Tuesday night
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt swirls buy-one-get-one free froyo on NFYD
- Restaurant deals by day
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 10 items at special low price
- Special deals at Sonic Drive-In
- Chipotle offers free food through “Freepotle” program in 2023
- Applebee’s offers all-you-can-eat riblets, chicken or shrimp for $14.99
- Enjoy free fries at McDonald’s every Friday in 2023