If you’re a fan of Argentinean food – or want to try it! – there’s a restaurant in North Miami Beach with a special offer.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo (translation: Grandfather’s Pastries), at 1699 NE 163rd St., is giving customers 10 percent off their first online order.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The term “medialunas” literally means half-crescents, referring to the crescent-shaped flaky pastries. But the menu has much more, including sandwiches, pizza, empanadas, “milanesas” (breaded steak or chicken) and desserts such as tiramisu, flan and dulce de leche delicacies.
All you need to do for the discount is add the promo code WELCOME at checkout. Order online by clicking here. The eatery offers delivery (within a certain radius) and pickup options.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo pays homage to the founder’s maternal grandfather – with his face adorning the logo – and has more than 150 locations worldwide.
Check out the menu and find more information on the restaurants official website or Facebook page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Bite into deals for National Donut Day
- Memorial Day events & deals in Miami, Broward & Palm Beach
- Where to watch South Florida playoffs in Coral Gables
- Enjoy free Strawberry Margarita Smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Baskin-Robbins offers sweet savings on the 31st of the month
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Wear hockey jersey and score buy-one-get-one free entrée at Chipotle
- Restaurants where kids eat free or for cheap
- Get Junior Bacon Cheeseburger for a penny at Wendy’s