If you’re a fan of Argentinean food – or want to try it! – there’s a restaurant in North Miami Beach with a special offer.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo (translation: Grandfather’s Pastries), at 1699 NE 163rd St., is giving customers 10 percent off their first online order.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The term “medialunas” literally means half-crescents, referring to the crescent-shaped flaky pastries. But the menu has much more, including sandwiches, pizza, empanadas, “milanesas” (breaded steak or chicken) and desserts such as tiramisu, flan and dulce de leche delicacies.
All you need to do for the discount is add the promo code WELCOME at checkout. Order online by clicking here. The eatery offers delivery (within a certain radius) and pickup options.
Las Medialunas del Abuelo pays homage to the founder’s maternal grandfather – with his face adorning the logo – and has more than 150 locations worldwide.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Food deals & freebies for July 4th week
- Boca Raton Restaurant Month deals
- Free Bubbies Ice Cream Truck hits Miami this weekend
- Krispy Kreme offers free doughnut & other deals
- Dunkin’ serves $3 cold brews this summer
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 11 items at special price
- Bonus on purchase of Starbucks gift card
- Dine Out Downtown Delray Beach Restaurant Month
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals