Its doors are closed, but the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center has been keeping the show going, virtually anyway, with its SMDCAC Sessions every Thursday at 7 p.m.
Every week, a different local performer shared a three- to five-minute video performance for the public’s viewing enjoyment.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
This Thursday’s performance, however, is the last one. Catch Nick Hildyard from Classic Albums Live starting at 7 p.m. on the event’s official Facebook page.
The center, which is located in Cutler Bay, has hosted the sessions as a way to support artists that have an ongoing relationship with the venue. The shows are free, but donations are accepted.
For more information or to view a past performance, click here.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Fall harvest festivals around Miami – updated
- Virtual programming at North Beach Bandshell
- What to do in Miami? Check out our guide
- Free ZunZún Children’s Fest goes virtual
- Zoo Miami reschedules popular Bike305 event
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show: Free entry for South Florida frontline workers
- Deering’s ‘Evening by the Bay’ extended: 2 dates added
- Visit open attractions around Miami
- Free and cheap Halloween events in Miami
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here