Its doors may be closed, but the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center keeps the show going, virtually anyway, with its SMDCAC Sessions every Thursday at 7 p.m.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Every week, visit the Facebook page and find a different local performer sharing a three- to five-minute video performance. The center, which is located in Cutler Bay, is hosting the sessions as a way to support artists that have an ongoing relationship with the venue. Through the video sessions, they hope to provide a larger audience for the performers.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Sundance Festival: Watch award-winning shorts for $10
- Miami-Dade libraries’ Summer Reading Challenge extended
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Fair Food Drive-Thru returns with new offerings
- Gardens to visit around Miami
- Find PAMM pop-up shop in Miami Design District
- Open or closed? Check status in Miami-Dade
- Friday Nights @ Frost: Only 3 dates left!
- Miami places where you can enjoy public art
- Discount in August! Fairchild offers half-off admission all month long