Its doors are closed, but the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center has been keeping the show going, virtually anyway, with its SMDCAC Sessions every Thursday at 7 p.m.
Every week, a different local performer shared a three- to five-minute video performance for the public’s viewing enjoyment.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
This Thursday’s performance, however, is the last one. Catch Nick Hildyard from Classic Albums Live starting at 7 p.m. on the event’s official Facebook page.
The center, which is located in Cutler Bay, has hosted the sessions as a way to support artists that have an ongoing relationship with the venue. The shows are free, but donations are accepted.
For more information or to view a past performance, click here.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Discounted prices at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Fairchild’s ‘Dog Dates at the Garden’: 1 session left!
- Art aficionados: View live painting sessions at Shops at Merrick Park
- Free and cheap Halloween events in Miami
- Free ‘Drive-Through Theatre Experience’ coming up Sept. 18
- Miami music: Where to go for free concert livestreams
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
Virtual Entertainment Calendar
Friday, September 18, 2020
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Weekly on Thursday @ 7:00 pm-7:30 pm (starting May 14, 2020)