This summer, your kids can receive two FREE games of bowling every day as part of the Kids Bowl Free program.
Children age 2 to 15 are eligible to participate. And it just might be the perfect solution while the kids are out of school and the heat detracts from outdoor activities!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Get started by registering your kids at a bowling center near you. Each week you’ll get an email that includes a week’s worth of free games –two per day — at one of the participating South Florida bowling alleys. Just know that your coupons are only good at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other location unless otherwise noted.
More Fun for Kids
- Free book for kids through Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program
- Miami water parks for some cool fun – UPDATED
- Free family fishing event at Miami’s Bass Pro Shops
- Free meals for kids through Summer BreakSpot
- Summer Savings Pass 2021: 3 South Florida attractions for 1 price
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
- Free bowling for kids all summer!
- Miami Children’s Museum offers Florida discount, new hours
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair rescheduled for fall 2021
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Kids eat free on Sundays