More butter and syrup, please. And keep ’em coming!
IHOP definitely pours on the savings with its popular all-you-can-eat pancakes promotion. And the syrupy sweet offer is back on the menu at participating locations throughout the Miami-South Florida area — for a limited time.
Enjoy all-you-can-eat pancakes for just $5.99, when you dine-in. Price and participation may vary by location.
Start with a stack of five of the restaurant’s World-Famous Buttermilk Pancakes — top them off with butter and your favorite syrup flavor. Then, get endless stacks of two pancakes at a time until your pancake craving is satisfied.
You can also enjoy all-you-can-eat pancakes with one of IHOP’s select breakfast combos. (The offer is not valid with Ultimate BreakFEASTS, 55+, omelettes or Kids Menu items.)
The offer is valid per person, per order and includes buttermilk pancakes only. (The offer is not valid on National Pancake Day, March 1.)
For pancake lovers, the best part is that IHOP serves breakfast all day. Get your fluffy fill from morning to night.
This article originally appeared on our parent site, Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- McDonald’s: How to get free fries every Friday!
- Panda Express: Get your special red envelope with good fortune – and 2 coupons! – inside
- Arby’s: Try new sandwich & get free vanilla shake
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!
- Dunkin’: Savor a Winter Blend Coffee for $2