Santa is out and about for free holiday festivities and entertainment in South Florida.
Many holiday lighting events are free, and include entertainment, and other activities.
- Light Up Sistrunk 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. December 7. Sistrunk Boulevard from Ninth Avenue to 11th Avenue. Photos with Santa. Kids Zone with snow. Food. Entertainment. Bounce houses. Health Fair. Games. Information online. free entry
- Holiday Festivities in Hallandale Beach, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. December 7, 1750 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., Hallandale Beach. Includes Santa, performances, inflatables, rides & activities. $5 for ride band. Food vendors on site
- Holiday festivities & holiday concert in Miramar. 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. December 7, Miramar Town Center Plaza, 2300 Civic Center Place, Miramar 33025. Includes kids activities and food vendors, free entry
- Free entry for Chanukah Fair On Las Olas, with menorah lighting
Enjoy other Posts
- Festive holiday events in Broward, many free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- 21 events in Broward with free live music
Check out other free and cheap holiday events
ArtsPark. Includes photos with Santa, snow flurries & entertainment. Kid-friendly activities at Funtastic Friday. Official Lighting Ceremony at 7 p.m. Friday Night Movie “Frozen” at 8 p.m. Free. ArtsPark is at Hollywood Boulevard and Federal Highway in Hollywood. Entry is free, 954-921-3500
Light Up Fort Lauderdale Beach 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. November 21, Fort Lauderdale Beach at A1A and Las Olas Boulevard, 954-828-7275. Includes Kids Zone with Bounce Houses, Slides, Pony Rides and Santa;
Yuletide Carolers, Jazz Saxophonist Randy Corinthian Performs Sounds of the Season, Fort Lauderdale Symphonic Winds
- Lighting festivities in Sunrise, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. November 28, Senior Center Sunrise Municipal Campus, 10650 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise 33351 season-themed photo ops, performances. 12 foot menorah on display. Free.
- Light Up Galt 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. November 28. Lighting festivities at North Beach Restaurants & Shoppes, A1A and Oakland Park Boulevard, northeast 32nd Street and 33rd Street.
- Dania lighting festivities 6 p.m. November 29, Dania Beach City Hall, 100 W. Dania Beach Blvd., Dania Beach 33. Special VIP (perhaps Santa) arrives by fire truck. Play area for youngsters. free parking, 954-924-6800 extension 3626
- Light up MLK 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. December 1 festivities in park, 601 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Pompano Beach, information online
- Lighting of the Greens 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. December 1 at Davie Town Hall, 6591 Orange Drive, Davie 33314, includes Santa, performances & horse parade. Refreshments for sale 954-797-1000, information online
- Light Up Carter Park, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. December 1, Carter Park, 1450 W. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. Entertainment. Train rides. Bounce houses. Face Painting.
- Chanukah Festival 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Pavilion in Lauderdale-by-The-Sea. Menorah lighting. 954-607-1104
- Tamarac Lighting Festival, 6 p.m. December 5, Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, officials light tree and menorah. Event includes entertainment, Santa & Olaf and performances by schools
- Christmas by The Sea 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. December 5. Anglin’s Square in Lauderdale-by-The-Sea. Commercial Boulevard & El Mar Drive. Entertainment, dancing, Yuletide market. Santa enters on a fire truck at 6 p.m.
- Menorah lighting 5:30 p.m. December 5, Galleria mall near H&M, 2414 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33304, 954-564-1036
- Yuletide Parade & Party, Atlantic Avenue and McNab Park in Pompano December 6
Sistrunk Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale