With Santa’s Enchanted Forest canceled this year, something had to take its place.
That replacement is the Santa’s Spectacular Drive-Thru Musical Extravaganza at Tamiami Park, scheduled to run from Nov. 28 through Dec. 27. We also found a deal for up to 41 percent off.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Admission is $45 per car between 11 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. and $55 per car from 5-10 p.m. In order to keep crowds at a minimum, tickets are being sold in 15-minute increments.
Click here for full details on days and times, as these may change. The park is at 11201 SW 24th St., and drivers should enter from Coral Way and 114th Avenue.
Please note: Passengers are not allowed to exit the vehicle.
As you make your way through the park, you can enjoy from the safety of your car the following activities:
- Musical Extravaganza: Take a journey to the North Pole, stopping along the way for a singalong, and visit with your favorite holiday characters.
- Holiday Light Showcase: At night, behold a holiday showcase with colorful Christmas light displays.
The event, presented by Swarm Event Agency, will have some walk-through offerings as well. These include:
- Holiday Market: Take a stroll through the open-air Holiday Market with fashion-forward shops and artisan crafts for sale. The ideal spot for a one-of-a-kind holiday gift.
- Wreath Bar: Get creative at the Wreath Bar. Pick up supplies to create your own handcrafted holiday wreath. Choose from different variations, ribbons and ornaments.
- Photo Opportunities: Dress in your most festive outfit. Several of the holiday displays make the perfect backdrop for a family holiday card.
Social distancing will be followed in the open-air holiday market.