Nothing to do on a rainy day in Miami? Venture out to explore an indie film at Gables Cinema!
They’ve just released their June schedule. You’re bound to find a film that catches your eye. After, check out one of the many restaurants in the area.
Here’s what’s playing this month:
- Jazz Fest: A New Orleans Story – Opens June 3
- Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko – Fri. 6/3 at 4:45 pm, Sat. 6/4 at 3:15 pm and Sun. 6/5 at 6:00 pm
- Inland Empire (After Hours / In Exhibition With: Ted Hope – Children of Lynch and The New Surreal) – Saturday, June 4 at 10:00 pm
- The Birds (Community Rental) – Sunday, 6/5 at 1:00 pm
- The Automat – Monday, 6/6 to Thursday, 6/9 at 3:20 pm each day
There’s plenty more where this came from! To view the full June schedule, click here.
Tickets usually start at $12.75 for adults and $11 for children ages 12 and under. Ticket prices vary for special events. Gables Cinema is located at 260 Aragon Avenue.