This offer from Hallmark is signed, sealed and delivered, especially for South Florida bargain-hunters who like sending cards in the mail.
It’s hard to believe, but people still send greeting cards. In fact, with so much texting and social media posting nowadays, getting a card in the mail seems extra thoughtful and noteworthy.
The greeting card and gift shop wants to reinvigorate the trend of sending greeting cards with its “Just Because” collection. The collection includes everything from thank-you to thinking-of-you cards for all. One of the highlights of the collection is the many cards for children needing a little encouragement.
For a limited time, members of the store’s loyalty program, Crown Rewards, get a FREE Just Because greeting card every month (up to $3.99) at participating Hallmark Gold Crown locations. That’s 12 complimentary cards every year.
Members will receive the required coupon via email on the first day of the month. However, the offer is only valid in-store, which means Miamians would need to find their nearest location in Broward or Palm Beach counties.
This offer is limited to one card per person, per month and cannot be combined with any other discount or promo.
If you’re not a member, joining is quick, easy and FREE. Plus, new members get a coupon for $5 off a $10 or more purchase. Sign up online. You can also join in-store.
This article first appeared on our parent site, Living On The Cheap.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Free spay/neuter services for pets
- Hallmark: How to get 12 free greeting cards
- After-school programs: Check out these affordable options in Miami
- Special deals, freebies for teachers
- Publix: Get pet medications at the pharmacy
- Sam’s Club: Get Groupon special offer
- Free food distributions in South Florida
- Comparing drugstore card perks: Rite-Aid vs. CVS vs. Walgreens