This offer from Hallmark is signed, sealed and delivered, especially for bargain-hunters.
It’s hard to believe, but people still send greeting cards. In fact, with so much texting and social media posting nowadays, getting a card in the mail can seem even more thoughtful and noteworthy.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The greeting card and gift shop wants to reinvigorate the trend of sending greeting cards with its “Just Because” collection. The collection includes everything from thank-you to thinking-of-you cards for all. One of the highlights of the collection is the many cards for children needing a little encouragement.
For a limited time, members of the store’s loyalty program, Crown Rewards, get a FREE “Just Because” greeting card every month (valued at up to $3.99) at participating Hallmark Gold Crown locations. Members will receive the required coupon via e-mail at the beginning of the month.
The offer is only valid in-store, limited to one card per person, per month, and it cannot be combined with any other discount or promo.
If you’re not a member, joining is quick, easy and free. Plus, new members get a coupon for $5 off a $10 or more purchase. Sign-up online. You can also join in-store.
- Free groceries from Miami Children’s Museum: Details here
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here – UPDATED
- New ways to promote business and events (or find them)
- How to get free Hallmark greeting cards
- Walgreens Rewards members: Time’s running out to keep existing rewards!
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- How to get a free book every month for your kids
- Free medications available at Publix pharmacies
- How (and where) to recycle your Christmas tree in Miami