The aim: to support local restaurants and encourage people in Miami-Dade County to order delivery and takeout.
A comprehensive list of 270 restaurants, with more being added daily, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The eateries listed are among the city’s most popular spots – from elegant and high-end to fast casual.
Aside from delivery and takeout, several are offering special deals including affordable family meals, make-at-home meal kits, complimentary desserts and other discounts, as well as wine, beer and cocktail as part of your order.
When placing an order, you’re encouraged to order directly through the restaurant whenever possible. Other delivery services, including Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates, will deliver, and some restaurants are offering deals through these services. Peruse our restaurant post to learn more about the delivery deals.
The page also includes a list of restaurant closures.
Additional resource posts:
More Food Resources
- Free food, giveaways & discounts for first-responders, hospital workers
- Restaurants keep adding new deals (and free delivery!)
- Pizza Hut: Large, 3-topping pizza for $9.99 delivered
- Order wine, beer online and get cocktails to go
- Enjoy quality meals at home with these Miami restaurant DIY kits
- Miss socializing over drinks? Try free ‘Chat with the Winemakers’ virtual series
- Store hours for seniors only
- Order groceries and household products online for pickup or delivery
- Krispy Kreme’s Be Sweet Saturdays: Get free Original Glazed dozen to share
- Free coffee for front-line responders at Starbucks