The aim: to support local restaurants and encourage people in Miami-Dade County to order delivery and takeout.
A comprehensive list of 270 restaurants, with more being added daily, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The eateries listed are among the city’s most popular spots – from elegant and high-end to fast casual.
Aside from delivery and takeout, several are offering special deals including affordable family meals, make-at-home meal kits, complimentary desserts and other discounts, as well as wine, beer and cocktail as part of your order.
When placing an order, you’re encouraged to order directly through the restaurant whenever possible. Other delivery services, including Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates, will deliver, and some restaurants are offering deals through these services. Peruse our restaurant post to learn more about the delivery deals.
The page also includes a list of restaurant closures.
Additional resource posts:
More Food Resources
- Krispy Kreme: Get a free doughnut on Halloween
- Papa John’s: 50% off when Inter Miami wins or ties (get promo code here)
- Starbucks Rewards members: Enjoy bonus offers through Friday
- U-pick farms: Where to find them in Miami & South Florida
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- Miami restaurants offering Breast Cancer Awareness Month promotions
- Halloween restaurant deals, special offers & freebies in Miami – UPDATED
- Wendy’s: Get free food with fry purchase every Friday in October
- Pizza Hut’s Big Dinner Box offers lots for low price
- Top brunch spots in Miami: Where to go for fun, food & mimosas