The aim: to support local restaurants and encourage people in Miami-Dade County to order delivery and takeout.
A comprehensive list of 270 restaurants, with more being added daily, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The eateries listed are among the city’s most popular spots – from elegant and high-end to fast casual.
Aside from delivery and takeout, several are offering special deals including affordable family meals, make-at-home meal kits, complimentary desserts and other discounts, as well as wine, beer and cocktail as part of your order.
When placing an order, you’re encouraged to order directly through the restaurant whenever possible. Other delivery services, including Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates, will deliver, and some restaurants are offering deals through these services. Peruse our restaurant post to learn more about the delivery deals.
The page also includes a list of restaurant closures.
Additional resource posts:
More Food Resources
- Free food distributions continue: New sites added
- Miami Spice: Sample gourmet fare at a discount
- Mango Days of Summer kick off at Fairchild
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami UPDATED
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical extended through summer
- Chill out at Dunkin’ with $2 Dunkin’ Refreshers