Colorful murals are a nice backdrop for more than a month’s worth of Scavenger Hunt fun throughout Wynwood.
If you plan to participate, save the hashtag #ForTheWyn and keep it handy.
The Wynwood BID (Business Improvement District) devised the social media challenge/scavenger hunt as a way to increase foot traffic throughout the art-centric neighborhood.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page
Go on the hunt three days a week through Nov. 13 and be eligible to win a variety of prizes.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Follow the @WynwoodMiami Instagram account for the specific days and the challenge for that day.
- Head to Wynwood to partake in said challenges.
THOSE CHALLENGES INCLUDE:
- Posting a photo in front of your favorite Wynwood mural for a chance to win free admission to the neighborhood’s Museum of Graffiti.
- Tagging a friend and posting a picture of their home decor corner for a chance to win a personal shopping experience and a $100 gift card to the home goods/plant store Frangipani.
- Completing 50 crunches per day for one week for a chance to win a free month of CrossFit Wynwood’s WynFit program.
There are other challenges that you can find on the wynwoodmiami.com website or by visiting the Instagram page @Wynwood Miami.
Discover More of Miami
There is plenty of public art to see throughout downtown Miami, the Design District and Little Havana. Read about our suggestions by clicking here.
We may have an abundance of modern buildings but there are also several historic ones. There’s a chance you already drive through the neighborhoods where you can find them. Click here for details on where to find them.
There are also popular guided tours of Miami Beach, but these require tickets you must purchase. You can check out hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures – providing an introduction to the Art Deco, Mediterranean Revival and Miami Modern styles found in Miami Beach’s Architectural Historic District. They start at 10:30 a.m. and last about two hours. Click here for all the details.
Calendar of Events