For many, it’s just not the holidays without seeing those ubiquitous Starbucks holiday cups everywhere.
Then, there are the popular café’s seasonal drinks everyone has come to enjoy every November and December — perfect on a cold, wintery day or for taking a break from holiday shopping.
Even more festive, Starbucks is already in the gift-giving spirit with this merry offer.
To mark the arrival of the holiday season, Starbucks is gifting customers who order a handcrafted holiday or fall beverage a FREE collectible red holiday cup starting on Nov. 17 at participating locations.
The offer is available for orders picked up in stores (including café, drive-thru and curbside), including for orders placed on the Starbucks app and Starbucks Delivery. The cup is available while supplies last and quantities are limited.
Each café has a limited number of cups to give away, so get there early — if it’s on your must-have list.
The offer is valid with the purchase of one of the following handcrafted holiday or fall beverages (hot, iced or blended):
- Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato
- Caramel Brulée Latte
- Chestnut Praline Latte
- Hot Chocolate
- Irish Cream Cold Brew
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Mocha
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte
- Toasted White Hot Chocolate
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha
- White Hot Chocolate
Note: Starbucks Christmas Blend brewed coffee and Christmas Starbucks Reserve are not included in the offer.
More food deals:
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box offers big holiday value with pizza, breadsticks and dessert
- Limited-edition Starbucks tumbler gets free coffee or tea every day in January
- Wendy’s: $2 Frosty Key Tag gets free Frosty Jr. throughout 2023
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value Menu
- Pizza Hut offers 3-topping pizza for $10.99
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
- Bite into big savings with Sonic Drive-In’s 2 for $5 value menu
- Krispy Kreme: Make way for 12/12, ‘Day of the Dozens’
- Get free red collectible holiday cup at Starbucks while they last
- Enjoy Free Coffee, Free Food & Discounts at Dunkin’ in November
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.