Savvy bargain-hunters are well-skilled at calculating numbers, especially when it comes to saving money at the checkout stand. However, it’s equally important to know the numbers when it comes to monitoring your health.
And there’s no better place to take care of both sets of numbers than at Walmart, thanks to the big-box retailer’s Wellness Day, offered at participating locations throughout Miami-South Florida.
On Saturday, April 23, 2022, Walmart is inviting all communities across the country to get healthy at Walmart Wellness Day, set for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time.
During the one-day event, families can benefit from the following services:
- FREE health screenings, including glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index and (at select locations) vision screenings.
- Affordable immunizations, including pneumonia, tetanus, HPV, flu, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), varicella (chicken pox/shingles), whooping cough (TDAP), Hepatitis A & B and more.
- No-cost COVID-19 vaccines.
- Wellness resources and the opportunity to interact with pharmacists.
For more information, including participating locations, click here.
The next scheduled Walmart Wellness Day for 2022 is Saturday, Sept. 24.
This article originally appeared on our parent site, Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Free resources to enhance your South Florida yard
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Indoor gardening: Tips for growing edible plants
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Discount vouchers for swimming lessons in Broward
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
Participating Walmart locations