Who in South Florida doesn’t love McDonald’s fries? Especially when they’re fresh, piping hot and don’t cost a dime.
The chain’s “World Famous Fries” are made with premium potatoes, such as the Russet Burbank and Shepody. Fresh from the fryer, the fries are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside. That’s what makes them so popular with fry aficionados.
And, through Dec. 30, fry fans can enjoy FREE medium fries every Friday with any purchase of $1 or more at participating locations.
The offer is only valid via Mobile Order & Pay for pick-up in-restaurant or at the drive-thru.
To get the salty savings, open the weekly offer on the app (under “Deals”) and add it to your online order.
Love the Golden Arches? Get the best McDonald’s deals with our insider tips.
More food deals:
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
- Subway offers discount on new soups on weekends in October
- Flavors of Tamarac restaurant promotion includes prizes and other perks
- Free and cheap perks on National Coffee Day 2022
- Denny’s offers new All Day Diner Deals value menu with 10 entrées
- Bite into big savings with Sonic Drive-In’s 2 for $5 value menu
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value menu
- Get free fries at McDonald’s every Friday
- Domino’s slices 20% off regular menu prices on all items online
- Wendy’s offers Halloween Boo! Books with free Jr. Frosty coupons for just $1
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.