We don’t want to brag but Miami was ranked the No. 1 healthiest city in the United States for 2022, as part of the Mindbody Wellness Index.
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is celebrating the feat with the return of Miami Health and Wellness Months from now until March 31.
The program will offer discounts and Buy-One-Get-One (BOGOs) offers for experiences that promote wellness such as spa treatments, yoga classes, hotel stays, health-conscious restaurants, and more.
The deals are classified into three different groups: Nourish (savor a healthy meal at a top culinary destination); Unwind (participate in an outdoor activity or fitness class); and Unplug (enjoy a wellness vacation or staycation).
- NOURISH: Tur Kitchen in Coral Gables is offering a prix fixe Health & Wellness Vegetarian weekday lunch menu for $25.
- UNWIND: Book one of the Day Spa Packages at Tierra Santa Healing House at Faena Hotel Miami Beach to receive seven days of complimentary yoga classes.
- UNPLUG: Book a stay at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort with the Relax & Recharge package and take in breathtaking views of the ocean and beachfront. This special offer includes access to luxurious wellness amenities, such as massages, reflexology, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a $50 Uber credit to explore the city.
“The launch of Miami Health & Wellness Months, aptly timed with the destination’s recent ranking as No. 1 healthiest city in the U.S. for the third consecutive year, encourages locals and visitors to relax and recharge with immersive activities that represent our diverse community and wellness-oriented lifestyle,” said David Whitaker, president and CEO of the GMCVB, in a statement. “Through this program and Miami Temptations at large, we look forward to showcasing all this incredible destination has to offer.”
If one of your New Year’s Resolutions was to take care of your mind and body, you’ll want to take advantage of these great offers running now until March 31.
To see a complete list of participating restaurants, hotels and spas, click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free resources to enhance your South Florida yard
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Indoor gardening: Tips for growing edible plants
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Discount vouchers for swimming lessons in Broward
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal