Inhale positive vibes and exhale good energy. If you’ve been looking for a reason to relax and de-stress, this is your sign!
Brooklyn import YO BK will be hosting free Power Yoga classes every Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Oasis courtyard in Wynwood, 2335 N. Miami Ave.
Although challenging, the class is open to all levels, and links postures with breath, so you’re sure to get in a sweat while also feeling the positive effects of connecting your mind and body.
YO BK, a boutique fitness studio from Brooklyn, specializes primarily in Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates, two workouts that we know very well from working out in the hot Miami sun! The studio aims to provide students with a place that meets their fitness needs while also guaranteeing a great experience.
Now, Miami has its very own YO BK, at 2319B N. Miami Ave. The studio is offering a two-week unlimited trial for $49. For more information, click here.
Find more yoga options throughout Miami-South Florida by perusing our handy calendar: Click here!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free Art Walk with live rock at The Peach in West Palm
- Free Jazz in the Park
- Free entry for Riverwalk International Food Festival
- Free ‘World’s Greatest Kite Festival’ in Broward
- Free events in Wilton Manors
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Student discounts to the arts in Miami (including parents)
- ‘Carlin Park After Dark’ free concert in Jupiter
- Free outdoor concerts in Boynton Beach
- Free live music & food vendors in Wellington