Inhale positive vibes and exhale good energy — if you’ve been looking for a reason to relax and de-stress, this is your sign!
Brooklyn import YO BK will be hosting free Power Yoga classes every Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Oasis courtyard in Wynwood, 2335 N. Miami Ave.
Although challenging, the Power Yoga class is open to all levels and links postures with breath, so you’re sure to get in a sweat while also feeling the positive effects of connecting your mind and body.
YO BK, a boutique fitness studio from Brooklyn, specializes primarily in Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates, two workouts that we know very well from working out in the hot Miami sun! The studio aims to provide students with a place that meets their fitness needs while also guaranteeing a great experience.
Soon, Miami will have its very own YO BK, which is expected to open in January 2022 at 2319B N. Miami Ave.
Find more yoga options throughout Miami-South Florida by perusing our handy calendar: Click here!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Free Admission Day at Fort Lauderdale’s Museum of Discovery & Science in February
- Experience New World Symphony outdoor show for free
- Eco-friendly (and free!) family fun in Plantation this Saturday
- Fairchild Garden: Discounts available for popular Miami attraction
- Fun & free festivals coming up in Palm Beach County
- Special discounts for Miami museums, shows & events – but time’s running out!
- Friday Flicks: Free family friendly, outdoor movies in Boynton Beach
- What’s up in Weston: Winter Safety Expo, Arts Day & other free family events
- Free live music at Bodega Taqueria South Beach
Weekly on Saturday @ 11:00 am (starting December 18, 2021)