Inhale positive vibes and exhale good energy. If you’ve been looking for a reason to relax and de-stress, this is your sign!
Brooklyn import YO BK will be hosting free Power Yoga classes every Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Oasis courtyard in Wynwood, 2335 N. Miami Ave.
Although challenging, the class is open to all levels, and links postures with breath, so you’re sure to get in a sweat while also feeling the positive effects of connecting your mind and body.
YO BK, a boutique fitness studio from Brooklyn, specializes primarily in Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates, two workouts that we know very well from working out in the hot Miami sun! The studio aims to provide students with a place that meets their fitness needs while also guaranteeing a great experience.
Now, Miami has its very own YO BK, at 2319B N. Miami Ave. The studio is offering a two-week unlimited trial for $49. For more information, click here.
Find more yoga options throughout Miami-South Florida by perusing our handy calendar: Click here!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Ticket giveaway and promo code for acclaimed ‘What the Constitution Means to Me’
- Free family-friendly movies for Miami-Dade residents
- Dania offers Kwanzaa event with free entry
- Palm Beach holiday boat parade is a holiday delight
- Jungle Island ‘Santa’s Circus’ deal
- Nova Singers to present holiday concerts: Discount available!
- Enjoy snow flurries, make a snowman at Dania Pointe Plaza
- Delray displays 100-ft tree with ice skating, Santa and more
- Holidays at Zoo Miami: Dazzling Zoo Lights
- Discount advance tickets: Magic of Lights Homestead drive-thru