Having to stay inside doesn’t mean you can’t stay in shape. There are plenty of free online classes you can do from home to help you stay fit and healthy.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Here’s a variety of classes to choose from. They include yoga, cardio, strength training and low-impact:
- The nonprofit Friends of The Underline has partnered with Baptist Health South Florida to offer free virtual yoga classes for all ages and levels. You will get a Zoom link upon registration. Click here for more details.
- Downtown Strength & Conditioning Gym is offering exercise demos, daily workouts and more via Instagram Live, from 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Mondays through Sundays. For all fitness levels. Click here to tune in.
- Brickell City Centre is featuring free yoga sessions and ab and core classes on its Instagram page.
- Planet Fitness is hosting free 20-minute daily in-home workouts on Facebook live at 7 p.m.
- The YMCA has its Y SoFlo Live! streaming classes, available on their website and also have YMCA360 on YouTube
- CorePower Yoga on Demand has nine free full-length strength, ab and core strengthening classes ranging from 23 minutes to almost an hour.
- Alper JCC Miami is offering fitness classes on Mondays and Thursdays for beginners through advanced including yoga, Zumba, barre, cardio and Pilates. Links to register are on their Facebook page.
- Lifetime fitness has a variety of classes for all fitness levels on demand on their website. Choose from cardio, strength and yoga classes and ones tailored for your entire family.
- Ballet Flamenco La Rosa is offering one free class in flamenco and ballet in May and June and offering a 50 percent discount for monthly tuition thereafter. Call 786-320-6982 or e-mail email@example.com for more info.