Pollo Tropical continues doling out the deals, this time offering free meals for kids age 12 younger at all 141 Florida locations. The limited-time offer has been extended through the summer!
It is good during weekdays from 11 a.m. to noon. But parents must bring the kids to the local Pollo Tropical drive-through for the free deal.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Yes, the kids must be present in the car to receive the Kids Classic TropiChop (consisting of citrus-marinated chicken, rice and beans) and a water bottle.
Plus, this just in: Pollo Tropical now has an app where you can access rewards points and order for delivery or new curbside pick-up.
Free delivery continues (for orders of $10 or more).
For curbside pick-up, you either order online or via the new app, park in the designated spot, call the number on the sign and have your food delivered to your car. Click here to visit the Facebook page for more details.
While you’re there, you can pick up pantry items such as chicken for cooking at home, bags of rice and a few select produce items.
Here are other useful resources for kids and families:
More Food Resources
- Krispy Kreme offers free doughnut & other deals
- Riverwalk Rhythm & Brews Fest in Fort Lauderdale with free entry
- Dunkin’ serves $3 cold brews this summer
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 11 items at special price
- Bonus on purchase of Starbucks gift card
- Black Pepper Food & Wine Festival offers free entry
- Best Happy Hour deals in Miami – VIDEO
- Free food distributions & resources
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals