Pollo Tropical continues doling out the deals, this time offering free meals for kids age 12 younger at all 141 Florida locations. The limited-time offer has been extended through the summer!
It is good during weekdays from 11 a.m. to noon. But parents must bring the kids to the local Pollo Tropical drive-through for the free deal.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Yes, the kids must be present in the car to receive the Kids Classic TropiChop (consisting of citrus-marinated chicken, rice and beans) and a water bottle.
Plus, this just in: Pollo Tropical now has an app where you can access rewards points and order for delivery or new curbside pick-up.
Free delivery continues (for orders of $10 or more).
For curbside pick-up, you either order online or via the new app, park in the designated spot, call the number on the sign and have your food delivered to your car. Click here to visit the Facebook page for more details.
While you’re there, you can pick up pantry items such as chicken for cooking at home, bags of rice and a few select produce items.
Here are other useful resources for kids and families:
More Food Resources
- Best Happy Hour deals around Miami
- Free movie ticket to see Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise,’ courtesy of Applebee’s
- Firehouse Subs: Donate bottled water & get free sub
- Farmers markets throughout Miami
- Panera Bread: How to get discounted gift cards
- Miami Spice: Get ready for discounted gourmet fare at Miami restaurants
- Burger King offers Buy-One-Get-One for $1 special
- Arby’s offers family-friendly deal with Kids Meal for just $1
- National Ice Cream Month deals & freebies in Miami – UPDATED!
- Taste of Doral: Get deals & discounts at select restaurants