Pollo Tropical continues doling out the deals, this time offering free meals for kids age 12 younger at all 141 Florida locations. The limited-time offer has been extended through the summer!
It is good during weekdays from 11 a.m. to noon. But parents must bring the kids to the local Pollo Tropical drive-through for the free deal.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Yes, the kids must be present in the car to receive the Kids Classic TropiChop (consisting of citrus-marinated chicken, rice and beans) and a water bottle.
While you’re there, you can pick up pantry items such as chicken for cooking at home, bags of rice and a few select produce items. Read about restaurants selling grocery items here.
Here are other useful resources for kids and families:
More Food Resources
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – New location added
- Fair Food Drive-Thru is back with new offerings!
- Sonic Drive-In: Get half-price shake in August
- Publix chicken tenders subs on sale!
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Free Donut Fridays in August at Dunkin’ Donuts
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami Updated
- Your favorite Miami restaurants serve up meal deals
- Krispy Kreme dozen chocolate glazed doughnuts for just $2
- Free food help for seniors in South Florida