Las Olas Oceanside Park in Fort Lauderdale is featuring Krush Party Band as part of Sunday By The Shore fun. Entertainment is 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. on October 9, 2022, and entry is free. Las Olas Oceanside Park, or LOOP, is at 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
The event includes a supplies drive to assist people in Southwest Florida following Hurricane Ian. Supplies are accepted 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., or purchase supply packages at the event. For drive-up supplies drop-off (10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.), drive in through the Tram Lane at Las Olas Oceanside Park, 100 feet north of Las Olas Boulevard on Seabreeze Boulevard.
Items requested include
- for kids and babies, diapers, food, personal items, toys
- new underwear and socks
- gently used & clean T-shirts
- flashlights, batteries and fans
- paper products, plates, towels, napkins and tissue
- pet supplies, Bag or can food, toys and care products
- towels, bedding, comforters, air mattress and tents
- plates, cutlery, glassware and can openers
- repair items, garbage bags, work gloves, hand tools, plastic tubs and carts
Fees for parking apply. Parking information is available online.
Parking in the area includes Las Olas Beach Parking Garage, 200 Las Olas Circle, with a PayByPhone payment option using the PayByPhone APP. Parking fees usually are $4 an hour.
Feel free to bring a lawn chair or blanket. Information about the event is online