Grab them before they’re gone!
This weekend only, just in time for the long Labor Day holiday, pick up a family pack containing 10 patties of the Impossible Burger.
Organized by TEES (Teens Exercising Extraordinary Success), it’s the ideal giveaway for one of the biggest grilling weekends of the year.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page
Here’s where you can get them via drive-thru pickup only:
- Sept. 4: From noon until supplies last at Tomorrowland, 1368 N. Miami Ave., Miami
- Sept. 5: From noon until supplies last at House of Wings, 1039 NW Third Ave., Miami
Other food ideas for the long weekend:
How about picking up a meal kit? Some of them are great for the grill – and all definitely make mealtime easier. Click here for details on the many that are available.
Plus, Miami Spice continues and with restaurants reopened (with limited capacity and social distancing, of course), it might be a good time to check out those deals. Click here for details.
More food resources
- Dunkin’ serves $3 cold brews this summer
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 11 items at special price
- Bonus on purchase of Starbucks gift card
- Black Pepper Food & Wine Festival offers free entry
- Best Happy Hour deals in Miami – VIDEO
- Free food distributions & resources
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Free meals for students through Summer BreakSpot
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Month