Soooo, how’s that home-schooling going?
If your child is struggling with an assignment – or you’re struggling to remember enough to be of assistance – let Miami-Dade County’s Public Library System help you out.
Its free Virtual Homework Help & Tutoring Program provides 30-minute online sessions from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays. But you must make an appointment and provide parental/guardian permission.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Certified teachers are on-hand to help with homework and tutor in reading and math.
Grade levels: kindergarten through 12th grade.
Your child will need a desktop computer or laptop with internet, video and audio capabilities. Cellphones and iPads limit the functions of the online platform, according to the library system.
Ready to participate?
The Miami-Dade Public Library System also offers this important information for parents/guardians and students:
More useful resources
- Bookbag & Supply Giveaway for Miami-Dade students this weekend
- Free Internet surfing: Drive-up WiFi at select Miami-Dade libraries
- Free pet food giveaway: See if you’re eligible
- Miami Spa Months deals are almost over!
- Got mosquitoes? Here’s how to get help
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Miami-Dade libraries: The free mask giveaway continues!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system
- Free pet food at Miami-Dade drive-thru event
Fun for Kids