Miami International Mall is having a Hispanic Heritage Celebration in October – and all are invited!
The free mall-wide event will take place every Saturday from Oct. 2-16, featuring music, cultural performances and more.
The aim is for visitors “to experience the vibrant and unique cultures of more than 20 Latin countries in Central America, South America and the Caribbean,” according to the mall website.
The mall is located at 1455 NW 107th Ave., Doral. Regular hours are 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays and 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sundays. For more information, click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Tony Succar giving free Hispanic Heritage concert
Grammy Award winner Tony Succar is headlining the City of North Miami Beach’s Hispanic Heritage Month Concert on Saturday, Sept. 25.
Enjoy the tunes – plus Latin foods and drinks – at the North Miami Beach Library and Senator Gwen Margolis Amphitheater, 16501 NE 16th Ave. The free event is set for 6 to 9:30 p.m. For more information, click here.
Celebrate Hispanic heritage with free Fiesta USA
In celebration of Hispanic heritage, the organization known as Homestead Main Street Inc. is hosting Fiesta USA on Saturday, Sept. 18. The event is free.
Starting at 4 p.m. at 100 NE Civic Court, Homestead, the special event will include a performance by Ballet Folklorico of Miami, music by DJ Sonido Juventud and more! For more information, click here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Zoo Miami: Last chance to enjoy $15 Monday admission!
- Regal Theatres: Enjoy discounted tickets & bargain popcorn
- Tony Succar headlines free Hispanic Heritage concert on Saturday
- It’s fall! Harvest festivals popping up around Miami
- Rent an RV for fall travel
- Free & cheap Halloween 2021 events in Miami
- Miami festivals & events: Your guide to what’s happening in 2021
- Fairchild Garden: 20% off admission with promo code
- Santa’s Parade of the Elves, a popular South Miami tradition, scheduled to make 2021 comeback