Ready for some Halloween crafts with the kids? Looking for interesting ways to carve a pumpkin? Here are some free instructions on carving a pumpkin, Halloween crafts and stencils:
- Better Homes & Gardens’ website includes a page of free pumpkin stencils. There are dogs, cats, classic Halloween, seasonal Fall, fun face, “TextMe,” designer and more.
- Martha Stewart: pumpkin carving basics plus lots more.
- Pumpkin Masters: Pumpkin carving tips and tricks and free patterns.
- Pumpkin Carving 101: Includes history, choosing, care, and even burial traditions for pumpkins.
- DLTK’s Pumpkin Carving Patterns: patterns and instructions and lots more on this great site for kids and moms.
- The Pumpkin Wizard: Celebrity patterns and more!
- How to Carve an Elaborate Pumpkin Design, Easily!!! Easy, illustrated guide with text and accompanying photos shows how to turn a pumpkin in to an elaborately carved pumpkin. Anyone can follow these easy instructions to produce a professional-looking Halloween Jack-O-Lantern!
- SpookMaster free patterns, plus hundreds of other pumpkin carving patterns for just one payment of $5.95.
- Stoneykins has 100 free pumpkin patterns, plus hundreds of other pumpkin carving patterns for a fee, beginning as low as $3 for 5 credits; many patterns are just 1 credit. You can buy NFL football and other sports patterns.