Yoga is a delightful and popular way to work out, and plenty of parks, plazas & other venues in South Florida offer yoga for free — or relatively inexpensive.
If you’re interested in attending, it’s wise to phone first or log into the website or social pages to ensure the event you’re interested in is on that day.
Bring your own mat. And water.
Face masks may be required.
Relax. Stretch. Enjoy yourself.
Featured free yoga
- Free yoga January 8 & 9 with registration online @ Las Olas Yoga,1263 El Las Olas Blvd.,Fort Lauderdale
Free & inexpensive Yoga in Broward
Yoga in Plantation Parks, free
usually offered Saturdays at different parks in Plantation, depending on week. For information, refer to events on Plantation website.
LO/OP-Fit @ Fort Lauderdale beach
Yoga and other free & relatively inexpensive fitness programs offered, including walking group & group fitness for kids. Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33316. Information & registration is online
Sistrunk Marketplace, free
- Yoga, usually 9:15 a.m. first Saturdays @ Sistrunk Marketplace, 115 NW 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, includes free Mimosa, free, bring mask & mat, register online
- Spenga Fitness, which includes some yoga, usually 9:15 a.m. second Sundays, Sistrunk Marketplace, 115 NW 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, includes free Mimosa, free, bring mask & mat, register online
Yoga @ Las Olas Oceanside Park Farmers, Antique & Artisan Market
Yoga Fusion is offered at Las Olas Oceanside Park Farmers Market on Saturdays. Yoga is usually 10 a.m. with a fee of $10 – $15. Las Olas Oceanside Park is at 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33316. Parking is offered at Las Olas Beach Garage, 200 Las Olas Circle, Information online or Facebook
Yoga, free with donation, usually 8:15 p.m. Wednesdays with Ladies Night Market, Wine Garden, 608 Breakers Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33304, information & registration online
Fort Lauderdale Beach Yoga & Fitness
- usually Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays with some exceptions, 870 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, RSVP required, Text 954-609-9074, $10 or $15
- occasional free live-streams offered on Facebook & Twitch
- occasional other classes, information online
Ales & Asanas
- Offers indoor & outdoor yoga @ different venues, information & registration online
- LauderAle, 3305 SE 14th Ave, Fort Lauderdale 33316, information & registration online
- Tarpon River Brewing, 280 SW 6th St, Fort Lauderdale 33301, information & registration online
Free & inexpensive Yoga in Palm Beach area
Yoga in Boca
- Free yoga usually 9 a.m. Saturdays, Sanborn Square, 72 N. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, information online.
Beach Yoga in Delray
Usually offered 6:30 a.m. Sundays, Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa, 10 North Ocean Boulevard, Delray Beach, free with recommended donation of $10 or $15, information online
Fee & inexpensive Yoga in Miami
- Free Power Yoga classes at Oasis Wynwood
- Free Family yoga 11 a.m. January 9 & 16, Time Out Market,1601 Drexel Avenue, Miami, information online
- Other Free Yoga in Miami
More South Florida Events
Weekly on Sunday @ 8:30 am-10:00 am (starting June 28, 2020)