This weekend Crest and Oral-B, in partnership with CVS, are providing complimentary dental screenings to children and families with the mobile dentistry clinic, KARE.
The mobile clinic will be located at the CVS Pharmacy parking lot at 8765 S. Dixie Highway, Miami Friday, May 6 from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Every child deserves the opportunity to receive oral care and a healthy smile so this is a great opportunity to get a complimentary screening and proper education.
Interested community members can visit the following link to register: www.kare.mobi/casg-miami.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free resources to enhance your South Florida yard
- Water parks and pools in Palm Beach
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Indoor gardening: Tips for growing edible plants
- Libraries in Palm Beach ‘seed’ knowledge
- Discount vouchers for swimming lessons in Broward
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
CVS Pharmacy Parking Lot