This weekend Crest and Oral-B, in partnership with CVS, are providing complimentary dental screenings to children and families with the mobile dentistry clinic, KARE.
The mobile clinic will be located at the CVS Pharmacy parking lot at 8765 S. Dixie Highway, Miami Friday, May 6 from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Every child deserves the opportunity to receive oral care and a healthy smile so this is a great opportunity to get a complimentary screening and proper education.
Interested community members can visit the following link to register: www.kare.mobi/casg-miami.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Florida offers tax-free shopping events
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers recycled items at discount prices
- Free food distributions & resources
- Free food for students during summer
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura
- Free online homework help from local libraries
- South Florida farms offer fresh produce
- Free Publix prescriptions program to end soon
CVS Pharmacy Parking Lot