All 392 U.S. national parks offer free entry on certain holidays every year.
With Martin Luther King Jr. Day coming up, you can now make your plans to spend the holiday in the great outdoors.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Schedule for 2021
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for this year:
- Jan. 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- Aug. 4: One year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Aug. 25: National Park Service Birthday
- Sept. 25: National Public Lands Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day
Miami-Dade bike trails: See where to ride
Miami-Dade County is filled with great trails that allow you to be active on a budget.
Whether you want to mountain bike or just take a nice cruise, we’ve compiled a roundup of free and cheap bike trails in Miami-Dade that you and your family can enjoy. Click here for more details.
More Useful Resources
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- How to get a free book every month for your kids
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here – UPDATED
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Free medications available at Publix pharmacies
- How (and where) to recycle your Christmas tree in Miami
- Walgreens Rewards members: Sign up soon for new program to keep existing rewards
- New job openings in Miami: Pollo Tropical, CVS Pharmacy & more!
- Face masks: Represent Miami in style with themed facial coverings
- Bookmobile & Technobus coming to a park near you!