This concert, which was originally scheduled for July 26 has been postponed until Nov. 13.
Each year, Orchestra Miami presents Beethoven on the Beach, a series of free concerts, in Pinecrest, Miami Beach and Sunny Isles Beach.
This year, though, it will present one virtual concert on Nov. 13 at 8 p.m., livestreamed from the North Beach Bandshell. The concert is free, but donations are appreciated.
The all-Beethoven Program features Beethoven’s Symphony N. 6 (Pastorale), Op. 68 in F Major paired with the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D Major and Op. 35 performed by Chilean violinist Francisca Mendoza. Orchestra Miami will be conducted by Artistic Director Elaine Rinaldi.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
You also can get to know several of the professional musicians based in South Florida. Click here to see mini individual performances by several of the musicians.
They are led by Miami native Elaine Rinaldi, who founded Orchestra Miami more than a decade ago and is heralded for her artistic vision and in demand as an opera conductor.
For more information about Orchestra Miami and these concerts, please visit orchestramiami.org or call (305) 274-2103.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Sundance Festival: Watch award-winning shorts for $10
- Miami-Dade libraries’ Summer Reading Challenge extended
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Fair Food Drive-Thru returns with new offerings
- Gardens to visit around Miami
- Find PAMM pop-up shop in Miami Design District
- Open or closed? Check status in Miami-Dade
- Friday Nights @ Frost: Only 3 dates left!
- Miami places where you can enjoy public art
- Discount in August! Fairchild offers half-off admission all month long
Virtual Entertainment Calendar
Monday, August 10, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Friday, August 14, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020