Each year, Orchestra Miami presents Beethoven on the Beach, a series of free concerts, in Pinecrest, Miami Beach and Sunny Isles Beach.
This year, though, it will present one virtual concert on Nov. 13 at 8 p.m., livestreamed from the North Beach Bandshell. The concert is free, but donations are appreciated.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The all-Beethoven program features his Symphony N. 6 (Pastorale), Op. 68 in F Major paired with the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D Major, and Op. 35 performed by Chilean violinist Francisca Mendoza. Orchestra Miami will be conducted by Artistic Director Elaine Rinaldi.
You also can get to know several of the professional musicians based in South Florida. Click here to see mini individual performances by several of the musicians.
They are led by Miami native Elaine Rinaldi, who founded Orchestra Miami more than a decade ago and is heralded for her artistic vision and in demand as an opera conductor.
For more information about Orchestra Miami and these concerts, please visit orchestramiami.org or call 305-274-2103.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Veterans Day events in Miami (plus food & other specials, too)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden comes alive after dark
- Enjoy Wynwood Scavenger Hunt for chance to win prizes
- Free weekly yoga classes with a breathtaking view
- Zoo Miami: $10 Mondays are back!
- Enjoy an ‘Evening by the Bay’ at Deering this week
- Miami places where you can enjoy public art
- Fairchild offers ticket discount: Get promo code here
- Enjoy family eco adventures all through October
- Trunk Town Market: Professional vendors, family merchants to offer wares from cars
Virtual Entertainment Calendar
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Tuesday, November 3, 2020