Free concerts have returned to Hialeah park, with the popular Fountain Terrace Concert Series, which runs through April 27. Dj Asho starts spinning at 8 p.m., and the headliner goes on at 9:30 p.m. every Friday night.
The free concert series, open to listeners of all ages, includes something for everyone: jazz, pop, swing, Charanga, hip-hop, reggae, salsa and even opera.
Here’s the schedule:
- February 2: The French Horn Collective: performs an eclectic variety of Gypsy Jazz, and Swing
- February 9: Mr. Haka and the Cuban Hipsters
- February 16: Apache Dragon
- February 23: Norbeto & Marisela Orchestra: traditional Cuban folkloric music and Hialeah Park favorites
- March 2: Roberto Torres: considered to be one of the highest authorities in the history of the Cuban music
- March 9: Itawe of Locos Por Juana: front man from popular Latin reggae / Cumbia act
- March 16: Electric Piquete: award-winning Latin funk / fusion band from Hialeah
- March 23: Yusa: Cuban singer and songwriter whose specialty is a fusion of jazz and trova
- March 30: Ailyn Dallera: Miami’s timba princess and winner of the SING LIKE GLORIA contest
- April 6: Los Herederos: percussion-heavy Cuban group featuring two members of the Grammy-nominated groups PALO!
- April 13: Ricky Valido: Hialeah’s own Country music star
- April 20: Jose Fajardo, Jr.: son of the legendary leader of the Cuban orchestra Fajardo y Sus Estrellas and “Flute King” Jose Fajardo.
- April 27: Yoli Mayor: explosively talented singer and songwriter based in Miami, recent finalist on America’s Got Talent
Food trucks will be curated by Cuban Guys, who will have their mobile unit present.
Hialeah Park is located at 100 East 32nd Street, Hialeah, FL 33013. For more information, please visit www.HialeahPark.com.
Find more free and cheap music events and concerts this week:
Friday, April 20, 2018
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Monday, April 23, 2018
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Thursday, April 26, 2018
See our full calendar of free and cheap things to do in Miami