Bayfront Park is transformed into a giant outdoor skating rink during the three-day festival Bayskate Holiday Boogie, a free event taking place Dec. 21 and 22.
The event will feature live music and DJ sets spinning the perfect mix of skate jams, including old school funk, soul, freestyle, and other mixed-genre classics that will set the mood. Special surprise guests and celebrity appearances will also add to the nostalgic vibe. Open to the public this free event will provide skate rentals, local grub, craft beers, cocktails, and attractions to cheer the entire family.
Here are some of the fun activations/experiences during the three-day event:
- The ‘Veza Sur Beer Garden’, where guests will enjoy unique craft beer selections, local grub and socialize with beer games.
- ‘The Gnome Forest’, presented by Mega Liquors & Wine, and Crown Wine & Spirits, an artfully designed experience where skaters and families will be able to indulge in a picnic.
- ‘The ACE Parlor’, presented by ACE Props Miami, will be a boutique bar and parlor for friends to catch up and take in the scenery over delicious cocktails.
- The ‘Botran Coquito Bar’, presented by Botran Aged Rums, will be serving Puerto Rican eggnog in four unique flavors, crafted specifically to bring out the holiday spirit.
- All that skating is bound to work up an appetite and for that ‘Chomp Park’ our food village, can meet all savory needs ranging from BBQ, to sweets.