During this time of uncertainty, Baptist Health is offering free urgent care visits online.
The idea is to help prevent the spread of infections. If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms, you can use this telehealth service to access a doctor who can help assess the situation. Download the Care on Demand app, register – and be sure to use the code CARE19.
Baptist Health says it will have staff available online, nationwide 24/7.
Restrictions apply. Check here for more details.
For more information, click here.
More Useful Resources
- Local libraries provide free virtual and in-person homework help
- Free hurricane apps provide up-to-the-minute info, tips
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Free food distributions & resources
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida offers tax-free shopping for eligible items
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Calling artists, teachers and crafters: West Palm offers discount recycled items
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office
- Free food for students during summer