During this time of uncertainty, Baptist Health is offering free urgent care visits online.
The idea is to help prevent the spread of infections. If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms, you can use this telehealth service to access a doctor who can help assess the situation. Download the Care on Demand app, register – and be sure to use the code CARE19.
Baptist Health says it will have staff available online, nationwide 24/7.
Restrictions apply. Check here for more details.
For more information, click here.
More Useful Resources
- Free online homework help from local libraries
- Drive-up event in Davie offers free plants for Broward residents, registration required
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura
- South Florida farms: Where to find fresh fruits & vegetables
- Free Publix prescriptions program to end soon
- Free trees available in South Florida: Here’s what to do
- COVID tests: How to get another 4 free rapid kits sent to your home
- Free food distributions & resources in Florida
- Florida gardening: Free webinar & other free resources to spruce up your yard
- How to avoid holiday scams & fraud