During this time of uncertainty, Baptist Health is offering free urgent care visits online.
The idea is to help prevent the spread of infections. If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms, you can use this telehealth service to access a doctor who can help assess the situation. Download the Care on Demand app, register – and be sure to use the code CARE19.
Baptist Health says it will have staff available online, nationwide 24/7.
Restrictions apply. Check here for more details.
For more information, click here.
More Useful Resources
- Free food, giveaways & discounts for first-responders, hospital workers
- Updated: For those seeking jobs, these companies are hiring
- Mental health resources available: Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Updated: Need help? There’s emergency financial assistance
- Store hours for seniors only
- How to find free WiFi in Miami
- Where to order fresh, local produce and other supplies
- Got pets? Emergency vet services available
- Scams: Beware of deals that exploit your fears
- Free internet service for low-income households