During this time of uncertainty, Baptist Health is offering free urgent care visits online.
The idea is to help prevent the spread of infections. If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms, you can use this telehealth service to access a doctor who can help assess the situation. Download the Care on Demand app, register – and be sure to use the code CARE19.
Baptist Health says it will have staff available online, nationwide 24/7.
Restrictions apply. Check here for more details.
For more information, click here.
More Useful Resources
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – New location added
- Miami Spa Months: Pamper yourself with great deals – UPDATED
- Free food distributions in South Florida – UPDATED
- Miami masks: Favorite teams, TV shows & places
- Amazon Prime Day: When’s the official date?
- Back-to-School: Events & freebies in Miami
- Florida’s tax-free shopping weekend coming right up!
- Free hurricane app provides up-to-the-minute information
- Hurricane prep for pets: Do you have your supplies?
- Win a free Miami mask, hand sanitizer & more!