During this time of uncertainty, Baptist Health is offering free urgent care visits online.
The idea is to help prevent the spread of infections. If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms, you can use this telehealth service to access a doctor who can help assess the situation. Download the Care on Demand app, register – and be sure to use the code CARE19.
Baptist Health says it will have staff available online, nationwide 24/7.
Restrictions apply. Check here for more details.
For more information, click here.
More Useful Resources
- Free food distributions & resources
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new & upcycled items at discount prices
- Free income tax webinars from University of Florida
- Free homework help from local libraries
- Postponed Event — Event offers information on free workforce education in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Sheriff’s Office offers free shredding & prescription disposal
- Florida landscaping: Free resources to enhance your yard
- Indoor plants: Tips for radishes, lettuce & other edibles from Davie extension office
- Free food for students during summer
- Ride for free with Freebee in Aventura