If you haven’t been to the Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach lately, now may be just the right time!
The museum, at 1450 S. Dixie Highway, is offering all manner of activities, including free family friendly films outdoors and free entry days.
In honor of Women’s History Month, the Norton is showing films with an emphasis on female topics and themes.
The outdoor screenings start at at 7:30 p.m. Admission is free!
March 13: “A Wrinkle in Time”
March 14: “Moana”
March 15: “A League of Their Own”
March 16: “Mulan”
March 17: “Hunger Games”
You’re allowed to bring food, blankets and chairs. Please note: Restrooms are limited.
While school is out for spring break in Palm Beach County, the Norton offers free entry for guests age 18 and younger and accompanying adults.
The free admission, available March 14-18, includes art activities and kid-friendly tours. Admission typically costs $18 for adults, $15 for seniors age 60+, and $5 for students with valid school ID. Children age 12 and younger always have free entry.
For more information, call 561-832-5196 or visit the official website.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Old Davie School offers free Hot Rods & Halloween event with decorated vehicles
- Free event in Sunrise park features Nicole Yarling Quintet
- Free Pompano Beach Caribbean Fest with Gyptian & others
- Night Market: Music, food, vendors, Boca Raton
- Sounds of Little Haiti
- Free tickets for annual CultureFest 305 at HistoryMiami
- Free events at Miami Beach Bandshell
- $5 Pumpkin stroll & moonlight concert, Riviera Beach
- Free tribute to Willy Chirino, Oct. 18, Miami
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida 2023