It’s taco night, every night — thanks to Taco Bell’s new meal kit.
The popular fast-food Mexican restaurant just introduced its At-Home Taco Bar.
For $25, you can feed up to six people. It’s enough ingredients to make 20 tacos.
For a limited time, the meal kit is available at participating locations, while supplies last.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
For bargain hunters, it’s a little cheaper than if you bought the tacos directly, but not by much. However, the taco bar will be lots more fun for the family.
In the kit, get eight flour tortillas, twelve crunchy taco shells, nacho chips (6-oz.), seasoned beef (30-oz.), as well as shredded lettuce (12-oz.), nacho cheese sauce (8-oz.), beans (6-oz.), shredded cheese (6-oz.), tomatoes (3-oz.), sour cream (5-oz.) And, to top it off, also receive an assortment of hot sauce packets.
The restaurant even offers tips on “How To Hack Our At Home Taco Bar For Your Next Taco Night.”
Plus, if you’re bored and feeling creative, Taco Bell also offers coloring pages for its most fanatical customers — click here.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
More Food Resources
- Fair Food Drive-Thru: The Fourth of July weekend edition
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami UPDATED
- Miami Spice: Sample gourmet fare at a discount
- Mango Days of Summer kick off at Fairchild
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Free ice cream at new Morelia Gourmet Paletas in Aventura
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical extended through summer