In South Florida style, an oceanside park in Fort Lauderdale is perfect for a Pumpkins and Palm Trees Fall Festival.
Entry is free for events in 2023, which include local vendors, activities, and decorated stations for photos.
7:30 p.m. October 20. Free Film “Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo,” with vendors from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. There will be a photo booth from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Feel free to dress up for Halloween.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. October 21 MKT at Las Olas Oceanside Park, includes entertainment, vendors, fall and Halloween photo stations, and pumpkin patch with pumpkins for sale
- 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. live music
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. fun for dogs, including a costume parade
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. October 22. Pumpkins and Palm Trees Festival
- 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Best Pie in Greater Fort Lauderdale event, register to enter a pie
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Trick or Treat Trail for ages 2-12 and live entertainment
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. pumpkin patch
- 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Joey Calderaio Band
The events are at Las Olas Oceanside Park, often referred to as LOOP, 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33316. Fees apply for some of the activities,Parking in the beach area, including, Las Olas Beach parking garage, 200 SW 1st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, is usually $4 an hour.
To keep up with the latest news, sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Pumpkin patches, fall festivals, Oktoberfests and Halloween events in South Florida
- Pumpkin Patches in Broward
- Pumpkin Patches in Miami-Dade
- Pumpkin Patches in Palm Beach County
- Free and cheap Halloween events in South Florida
- Halloween events and fall festivals in Broward
- Halloween events in Miami-Dade
- Halloween and fall events in Palm Beach County
- Oktoberfest events in South Florida
- Halloween movies
More Fall Festivals
Saturday, January 6, 2024