The Pompano Beach Autumn Festival features popular regional bands, fun zone for kids and vendors.
The outdoor event in 2023 is 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. November 18 and 19, and entry is $10 and free for kids and teens 16 and younger.
Proceeds go to non-profit organizations.
- If you'd like to save a bit, discounts are promoted online, $9.31 with fees.
- If you want to go twice, the fee online is $14.64 for November 18 and November 19, or $10 per day or $15 for the weekend at the event
- VIP entry is $71.21 online, and $75 at the event. VIP includes free buffet, open bar and private lounge area
- VIP for both days is $124.56 with fee online, or $75 per day at the event.
The festival includes
- live local bands
- food and drinks for purchase
- fun for young people
- holiday vendors and exhibitors
2:30 p.m. VIVA rock of the '60s and '70s)
4 p.m. The Fabulous Fleetwoods rock
5:45 p.m. Mr. Nice Guy Rock of the '70s and 80s)
2:30 p.m. Southern Blood Southern Rock
4 p.m. The Brass Evolution rock & Motown horn bands
5:45 p.m. The Original Studio-54 Band disco and top 40
The event is presented by The Exchange Club of Pompano Beach. It's at Community Park, 1660 NE 10th St., Pompano Beach 33060.