Water Taxi, available on The Intracoastal Waterway, runs scenic routes in Fort Lauderdale and an express route from Fort Lauderdale to Hollywood. Discount opportunities are offered, including evening fares.
Information about Water Taxi and purchasing tickets is at 954-467-6677 or online.
Regular Water Taxi routes
Some use the yellow vessels to travel from place to place, appreciating the luxury of avoiding traffic and parking. Water Taxis provide
- hop-on/hop-off points for shopping, dining and sightseeing along regular routes on the Intracoastal Waterway and New River.
- Hollywood Express runs from Fort Lauderdale to Hollywood
- Narrated Tours. Relax onboard and savor the scenery and narrated tours. Narration includes “fun facts about all the gorgeous homes, yachts, and South Florida history,” the Water Taxi website states. Some vessels sell adult beverages and other drinks.
- $35 for age 12-64
- $30 for age 65 and older and military
- $15 for age 5-11
- Free for age 4 and younger
Evening excursions 6 p.m.- 9 p.m. Tuesdays with live entertainment onboard. The fare is $20. Purchasing online or by phone is required. Step aboard at 335 SE 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale. Soft drinks and adult drinks are available for purchase onboard.
- Happy Hour fares after 5 p.m. are $20 and drink deals are offered on board
- Group rates for at least 10 people available, inquire by phone
Discounts at Restaurants & Shops
With your Water Taxi ticket, you may receive discounts at partnering restaurants, attractions and other vendors. Participating businesses are listed with each stop on the interactive map on Water Taxi website.
Information about Water Taxi and purchasing tickets is online or 954-467-6677