There’s no way around it, Subway has a great deal for sub lovers.
For a limited time, the sub shop is offering a buy-one-get-one free footlong sub (of equal or lesser value) at participating locations.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The offer only applies to orders placed online or via its app — not in-shop or for delivery. When two qualifying Footlong subs are added to an order, the discount will automatically apply.
The offer is not valid with any additional discounts or for delivery.
There is a limit of one offer per order. As a result, it appears the offer can be used more than once — just in separate transactions.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
More Food Resources
- Fair Food Drive-Thru: The Fourth of July weekend edition
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami UPDATED
- Miami Spice: Sample gourmet fare at a discount
- Mango Days of Summer kick off at Fairchild
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Free ice cream at new Morelia Gourmet Paletas in Aventura
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical extended through summer