This weekend Crest and Oral-B, in partnership with CVS, are providing complimentary dental screenings to children and families with the mobile dentistry clinic, KARE.
The mobile clinic will be located at the CVS Pharmacy parking lot at 8765 S. Dixie Highway, Miami Friday, May 6 from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Every child deserves the opportunity to receive oral care and a healthy smile so this is a great opportunity to get a complimentary screening and proper education.
Interested community members can visit the following link to register: www.kare.mobi/casg-miami.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
More useful resources
- Free wellness exams & vaccines for Broward pets
- AARP will help older adults create their future at Senior Planet, Miami
- Free online homework help from libraries
- $125 toilet rebate for eligible Broward residents
- Free onsite mammography screenings at libraries
- Free solar eclipse glasses at Broward Libraries
- Volunteer ushers get to see high-quality performances
- Recharge your electric vehicle at free EV stations in South Florida
- Resource Depot in West Palm offers new, used & upcycled items at discount prices
- Updated: Free Rain Barrels Oct. 3, West Palm Beach