Want to wish upon a butterfly?
Then get to the Coconut Creek Butterfly Festival from 1-8:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022, in Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39th Ave. This fun and whimsical event is free of charge!
(By the way, Coconut Creek is nicknamed the “butterfly capital of the world.”)
The event is set to feature rides and fireworks. Other activities include:
- youth theater performances
- live entertainment
- food and drink vendors
- lumberjack show
- police K9 demonstrations
- business expo
No vehicle parking is allowed at Sabal Pines Park. Parking will be available offsite, with a shuttle service. There will, however, be a bike valet station onsite.
For more information, visit the website.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free tickets to ‘Matilda The Musical’ in Wellington
- Rock n’ Ride in Tamarc features hot rods with rock & roll
- Free comedy movie for patrons over 40 in Coral Gables this Sunday
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Hispanic Heritage celebrations
- Free Summer Jamz concert in Fort Lauderdale
- Now and Then at Coral Gables Actors’ Playhouse: 50% discount
- Woodstock Music & Art Fair in Fort Lauderdale with free yoga
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Music, art & free walking tour
- Where to find South Florida Oktoberfest parties